Terms of Agreement
- Non-Refundable Down Payment: I understand that a non-refundable down payment of $899.00 is required in order to register for the program. (In the event of program cancellation, down payment will be refunded within 10 business days.)
- Monthly Payments: I understand that I will make five (5) monthly payments of $340.00 and that payments are due on the following dates:
a. Payment 1 – $340.00 due on March 20, 2024
b. Payment 2 – $340.00 due on April 20, 2024
c. Payment 3 – $340.00 due on May 20, 2024
d. Payment 4 – $340.00 due on June 20, 2024
e. Payment 5 – $340.00 due on July 20, 2024
- Method of Payment: I understand that I will be invoiced each month for payments and payments may be made through the following:
- a. Mail – (Check or Money Order only)
b. Square – (Credit Card)
- Late Fees: I understand that a late fee of $25 will be assessed for any payment not received by the due date. Late fees are due at the time of payment and will be added on to the next payment if not paid.
- Grounds for Dismissal: I understand that I will be dropped from the program if a payment is more than 30 days past due.
- Collections: I understand that my account will be turned over to a collection agency for any payments that are not paid within 30 days.
- Convenience Fees: A nominal convenience fee of 2.9% will be added to credit card payments through Square.
- Total Amount Due: I understand that the total amount due for the Clinical Medical Assistant program is $2,599 plus any assessed late fees and convenience fees, if applicable. I agree to pay the entire amount of $2,599 regardless of the outcome.
- Refund Policy: Career Training Solutions adheres to Rio Hondo College Continuing Education’s refund policy which is as follows: Requests for refund or transfers are accepted no later than 5 working days prior to the program start date with a $10 processing fee. A full refund will be issued if classes are cancelled by the college