Terms of Agreement
- Down Payment: I understand that a down payment of $799.00 is required in order to register for the program. (In the event of program cancellation, down payment will be refunded within 10 business days.)
- Monthly Payments Due on 5th of Each Month: I understand that I will make five (5) monthly payments of $280.00 and that payments are due on the 5th each month as follows:
a. Payment 1 – $280.00 due on May 5, 2020
b. Payment 2 – $280.00 due on June 5, 2020
c. Payment 3 – $280.00 due on July 5, 2020
d. Payment 4 – $280.00 due on August 5, 2020
e. Payment 5 – $280.00 due on September 5, 2020
- Method of Payment: I understand that I will be invoiced on the 20th of each month for payments due the 5th of the following month and payments may be made through the following:
a. Mail – (Check or Money Order only)
b. Square – (Credit Card)
- Late Fees: I understand that a late fee of $25 will be assessed for any payment not received by the due date. Late fees are due at the time of payment and will be added on to the next payment if not paid.
- Grounds for Dismissal: I understand that I will be dropped from the program if a payment is more than 30 days past due.
- Collections: I understand that my account will be turned over to a collection agency for any payments that are not paid within 30 days.
- Convenience Fees: A nominal convenience fee of 2.9% will be added to any payment through Square. The total with convenience fee for the deposit will be $822.17 and $288.12 for monthly payments.
- Total Amount Due: I understand that the total amount due for the Pharmacy Technician program is $2,199 plus any assessed late fees and convenience fees, if applicable. I agree to pay the entire amount of $2,199 regardless of the outcome.
- Refund Policy: Career Training Solutions (CTS) adheres to the refund policy of Cuesta College. If you cannot attend a class for which you are registered, a written request must be received by CTS via email at email@example.com 7 days before the class begins. Refunds, minus a $10 processing fee per class, will be issued within 10 days from the request. If a student misses a class due to vacation or other scheduling conflict, credits or refunds are not available.
Ready to get started?
|Payment Plan Deposit||$799.00 (USD)||Expired|