Pharmacy Technician Payment Plan Agreement (Oct) – Rio Hondo College
Terms of Agreement
- Non-Refundable Down Payment: I understand that a non-refundable down payment of $899.00 is required in order to register for the program. (In the event of program cancellation, down payment will be refunded within 10 business days.)
- Monthly Payments Due on 5th of Each Month: I understand that I will make five (5) monthly payments of $340.00 and that payments are due on the 5th each month as follows:
a. Payment 1 – $340.00 due on November 5, 2023
b. Payment 2 – $340.00 due on December 5, 2023
c. Payment 3 – $340.00 due on January 5, 2024
d. Payment 4 – $340.00 due on February 5, 2024
e. Payment 5 – $340.00 due on March 5, 2024
- Method of Payment: I understand that I will be invoiced on the 20th of each month for payments due the 5th of the following month and payments may be made through the following:
a. Mail – (Check or Money Order only)
b. Square – (Credit Card)
- Late Fees: I understand that a late fee of $25 will be assessed for any payment not received by the due date. Late fees are due at the time of payment and will be added on to the next payment if not paid.
- Grounds for Dismissal: I understand that I will be dropped from the program if a payment is more than 30 days past due.
- Collections: I understand that my account will be turned over to a collection agency for any payments that are not paid within 30 days.
- Convenience Fees: A nominal convenience fee of 2.9% will be added to any payment through Square.
- Total Amount Due: I understand that the total amount due for the Pharmacy Technician program is $2,599 plus any assessed late fees and convenience fees, if applicable. I agree to pay the entire amount of $2,599 regardless of the outcome.
- Refund Policy: Career Training Solutions adheres to Rio Hondo College’s refund policy which is as follows: Requests for refund or transfers are accepted no later than 5 working days prior to the program start date with a $10 processing fee. A full refund will be issued if class is cancelled by the college.