Terms of Agreement
- Non-Refundable Down Payment: I understand that a down payment of $800.00 is required in order to register for the program. (In the event of program cancellation, down payment will be refunded within 10 business days.)
- Monthly Payments Due on 5th of Each Month: I understand that I will make three (3) monthly payments, and that payments are due on the 5th each month as follows:
a. Payment 1 – $333 due on October 5, 2019
b. Payment 2 – $333 due on November 5, 2019
c. Payment 3 – $333 due on December 5, 2019
- Method of Payment: I understand that I will be invoiced on the 15th of each month for payments due the 5th of the following month and payments may be made through the following:
a. Mail – (Check or Money Order only)
b. Square – (Credit Card)
- Late Fees: I understand that a late fee of $25 will be assessed for any payment not received by the due date. Late fees are due at the time of payment and will be added on to the next payment if not paid.
- Grounds for Dismissal: I understand that I will be dropped from the program if a payment is more than 30 days past due.
- Collections: I understand that my account will be turned over to a collection agency for any payments that are not paid within 30 days.
- Convenience Fees: A nominal convenience fee of 2.9% will be added to any payment through Square. The total with convenience fee for the deposit will be $823.20 and $342.66 for monthly payments.
- Total Amount Due: I understand that the total amount due for the Phlebotomy Technician program is $1,799 plus any assessed late fees and convenience fees, if applicable. I agree to pay the entire amount of $1,799 regardless of the outcome.
- Refund Policy: To request a refund, notify Career Training Solutions via email at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior to the beginning of the course. Refunds are processed in approximately 10 days. No refunds will be issued after the course begins.