Terms of Agreement
- Non-Refundable Down Payment: I understand that a non-refundable down payment of $749.00 is required in order to register for the program. (In the event of program cancellation, down payment will be refunded within 10 business days.)
- Monthly Payments Due on 5th of Each Month: I understand that I will make three (3) monthly payments of $250.00 and that payments are due on the 5th each month as follows:
a. Payment 1 – $250.00 due on March 5, 2022
b. Payment 2 – $250.00 due on April 5, 2022
c. Payment 3 – $250.00 due on May 5, 2022
- Method of Payment: I understand that I will be invoiced on the 20th of each month for payments due the 5th of the following month and payments may be made through the following:
a. Mail – (Check or Money Order only)
b. Square – (Credit Card)
- Late Fees: I understand that a late fee of $25 will be assessed for any payment not received by the due date. Late fees are due at the time of payment and will be added on to the next payment if not paid.
- Grounds for Dismissal: I understand that I will be dropped from the program if a payment is more than 30 days past due.
- Collections: I understand that my account will be turned over to a collection agency for any payments that are not paid within 30 days.
- Convenience Fees: A nominal convenience fee of 2.9% will be added to any credit card payment through Square. The total with convenience fee for the deposit will be $770.72 and $257.25 for monthly payments.
- Total Amount Due: I understand that the total amount due for the Veterinary Assistant with Externship program is $1,499 plus any assessed late fees and convenience fees, if applicable. I agree to pay the entire amount of $1,499 regardless of the outcome
- Refund Policy: Career Training Solutions adheres to Santa Monica College’s refund policy which is as follows: NO CANCELLATIONS AFTER A CLASS HAS BEGUN! Requests for withdrawal from a class must be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com at least seven business days before the start date of the class. A minimum service charge of $10 per class cancellation will be withheld. In the instance of cancelled classes, the course fee is automatically refunded. Credit card refunds are processed within seven business days.