Terms of Agreement
- Non-Refundable Down Payment: I understand that a down payment of $299.00 is required in order to register for the program. (In the event of program cancellation, down payment will be refunded within 10 business days.)
- Payment Plan: I understand that I will make the following payments:
a. $200 due on October 5, 2020
b. $200 due on November 5, 2020
- Method of Payment: Payments may be made through the following:
a. Mail – (Check or Money Order only)
b. Square – (Credit Card)
- Grounds for Dismissal: I understand that I will be dropped from the program if the final payment is not made on the due date. I understand that a $25 late fee will apply if I am re-instated to the class.
- Collections: I understand that my account will be turned over to a collection agency for any payments that are not paid within 30 days.
- Convenience Fees: A nominal convenience fee of 2.9% will be added to any payment through Square.
- Total Amount Due: I understand that the total amount due for the Veterinary Assistant program is $699 plus any assessed late fees and convenience fees, if applicable. I agree to pay the entire amount of $699 regardless of the outcome.
- Refund Policy: Career Training Solutions (CTS) adheres to the refund policy of Cuesta College: If you cannot attend a class for which you are registered, a written request must be received by CTS via email at firstname.lastname@example.org 7 days before the class begins. Refunds, minus a $10 processing fee per class, will be issued within 10 days from the request. If a student misses a class due to vacation or other scheduling conflict, credits or refunds are not available.